Knowing the amount of fat that you consume and how much fat your body actually needs will help you understand body fat percentage. For many people, finding ot ways on how to lessen body fat percentage has been a major goal. Because lessening body fat percentage will not only make look good but it also provides a wide array of health benefits.
You are at risk of having serious diseases if you have a high percentage of body fat. Unfortunately, it is not an easy task to lose body fat especially with those last ten pounds. A lot of people who are trying to lose weight can attest to that. The amount of body fat percentage that you need to lose depends on your goal. If it is for bodybuilding, you will need an extreme level of conditioning. However, if your goal is just to reveal the nice curves of your body, then smaller reduction is just all that you need. The following techniques on how to lessen body fat percentage can help you reach your goal quick and easy.
1. Include proper exercise routine to your daily schedule. Regular exercise can help you burn excess calories especially when done early in the morning when the carbohydrates and sugar level of your body are low. Keep in mind that you need to be consistent if you really want to achieve great results. At the early stage of your fat burning phase, you can do low intensity aerobics and weight training. Walking is one of the most convenient and cheapest forms of exercise that you can do. Here are 5 workout routines that strip down fat.
2. When you have your meals, make sure that you are eating in small portions. Instead of eating 3 full meals per day, make it 5-6 times a day in small portions. This is also a good way to boost your metabolism. Your body can stay on track and you feel less hungry because your body can better process the nutrients from the food that you eat. The idea is not to starve yourself, and also to prevent overeating. Both can be bad to your health. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables because they keep you feeling full all day. As much as possible, always talk to your doctor or a dietician first before you start taking up any diet or exercise program. This is for your own good and safety. Lose higher body fat percentage with a good combination of diet and exercise. Here are 7 foods that will help you lose your gut.
3. Another key to losing weight efficiently is to drink plenty of water. Your body needs water to detoxify so this should be top priority. Drinking water also helps in fat metabolism by helping the liver to convert fat into energy. Proper hydration is not just helpful in losing fat but for your whole well-being as well. Remember that we are supposed to drink at least 2 liters of water a day (even more if you are obese or during hot weather). Of course you also need to remember that coffee, tea or other beverages do not count! Here are more benefits of drinking plenty of water.
4. Avoid foods that are high in saturated fats like pizza and burger. Because such foods contain refined carbohydrates, they will only add unwanted fats to your body. Keep away from junk foods and choose clean eating. Choose foods with good fats such as omega 3 and 6 and fatty acids. They have efficient fat burning effect and increase the rate of metabolism. Foods like potatoes, oats, beans, and brown rice contain complex carbohydrates that help maximize the fat burning effect. They actually help increase the rate of metabolism. Eat foods that are high in fiber too like high wheat foods and certain fruits and vegetables because they help in flushing out fats from the body.
5. Engage yourself in weight training because it can do wonders to your goal of losing fat. It is true that aerobics can help burn stored fats from your body but lifting weights can help you build muscles. Your muscles can help greatly in increasing the metabolic rate of your body all throughout the day. You increase your chances of losing body fat if you build more muscles. Here is a list of effective ways to increase body strength.